Rely on Fisher Scientific to Help Protect the Food Supply
The globalization of the world's food supply has focused new attention on the quality, safety and nutritional value of the foods we consume.
As growers, food processing plants and the livestock industry in the Asia Pacific region supply an increasing amount of the world's food stuffs, these industries are racing to provide better safety and processing options.
- Biotechnology -- genomics- and proteomics-based testing
- Chemicals - includes FDA-licensed, ISO-certified and food industry specific
- Chemistry - qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to define the chemical make-up of foods
- General laboratory consumables and equipment - cost effective supplies from some of the most respected suppliers in the food and beverage industry
- Physical properties testing - instruments and testing tools to measure moisture, temperature, size, density and colors
- Sample preparation and testing - tools and containers to store and maintain sample integrity and testing
- Sanitation - supplies that support Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems that ensure food products and raw materials remain safe at every stage of the production process
- Water quality - testing and purification supplies essential to water purity